Rates are subject to change
18 hole tee times may be booked 7 days in advance. 9 hole tee times can be booked 3 days in advance. Brookline Residents can make tee times up to 10 days in advance. Winter Rates are booked 3 days in advance.
Weekend Rates are applied on the following Holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples Day
Golf Course & Driving Range Policies:
- Expected Pace-of-Play is 4 hours
- All players in each group must have a set of golf clubs
- Players must be 18 years of age and older to rent a Golf Cart
- Range balls and range ball baskets are to remain on the practice facilities at all times
- The hours of operation will be weather dependent during the months of March, April, November & December
Tee Time Cancellation Policy:
Discounted Tee Times are not eligible for refunds, when the golf course is open for play. Non-discounted tee times need at least 3 hours notice must be given to cancel or make changes to a tee time. You may do this during daylight hours either online or over the phone by calling (617) 730-2078. If the change or cancellation is not made within this time frame, the credit card holder is responsible for all applicable charges and will be automatically billed the full price for all players booked under the reservation. Additionally, if fewer players arrive than what the tee time was originally reserved for and if additional players are unable to be placed into the group, a greens fee will be charged for each less player. Changes and cancellations may not be made on the website. Please do not send e-mails requesting tee times, changes, or cancellations.