Covid-19 Operation Details Below
Brookline Golf Course is located in the Putterham neighborhood of Brookline, MA which was home to the legendary Francis Ouimet, who as an amateur, won the 1913 U.S. Open which was played at The Country Club.
Designed by Wayne Stiles and John Van Kleek in 1933, Brookline Golf Course is one of 35 Stiles & Van Kleek designs in Massachusetts. While the routing of the golf course seen today largely reflects their original plans, the course has gone through a few transformations, mainly due to land acquisitions along the property's perimeter adding length and additional characteristics.
At over 6,300 yards, the Brookline Golf Course is a great test for all players. With multipe sets of tees, it suits the beginner very well and will always give the accomplished player a challenge.
Covid-19 Brookline golf course guidelines to safe play
- Masks are required for all Golfers all the time.
- Golfers must not congregate in the parking lot after golf, Brookline police take notice.
- Golfers must practice social distancing before, during and after golf.
- Reservations are required, no walkups
- Tee times are spaced every 12 minutes
- There are no accesories on the course, please smooth bunkers with feet, and take trash home with you. Please do not litter.
- Pace of play expectations to maintain of no more than 4 hours for 4 players walking, security staff will be monitoring.
- For a full list of guildelines, please refer to www.massgolf.org or www.mass.gov/covid