After School Junior Golf
Geared for juniors ages 7 to 14, students will learn all areas of the game including putting, chipping, full swing fundamentals and course etiquette. Prior golf experience is not required. Juniors will meet once each week for one hour over a six-week period from 4 PM to 5:15 PM. Cost per session is $175 for all six sessions.
- Spring Season: Tuesdays, April 30th - June 4th
- Fall Season: Tuesdays, September 10th - October 15th
Junior Golf Level I
Junior Golf Level I will introduce juniors to the game of golf focusing on the basic fundamentals of the game. Students will be introduced to golf etiquette, putting, short game, and full swing techniques. Students will be broken into groups based on their age. The Junior Golf Level 1 is for juniors ages 8 to 16 and cost is $175 per junior.
- July 8th – July 11th | 9 AM to 11 AM
- July 15th – July 18th | 9 AM to 11 AM
- July 22nd – July 25th | 9 AM to 11 AM
- July 29th – August 1st | 9 AM to 11 AM
- August 5th - August 8th | 9 AM to 11 AM
- August 12th - August 15th | 9 AM to 11 AM
Junior Golf Players Clinic
The four-day clinic is geared toward the young golfer who is serious about improving all areas of their game. Practice techniques and on-course playing instructions are included on a daily basis. Additionally, players are grouped according to age and playing experience. The Junior Golf Players Clinic is for juniors ages 8 to 16 and cost is $595 per junior which includes instruction, lunch, junior golf gear and prizes.
- July 8th – July 11th | 9 AM to 2 PM
- July 15th - July 18th | 9 AM to 2 PM
- July 22nd - July 25th | 9 AM to 2 PM
- July 29th - August 1st | 9 AM to 2 PM
- August 5th - August 8th | 9 AM to 2 PM
- August 12th - August 15th | 9 AM to 2 PM